MICHAEL Customer Contact Service has 50 seats available staffed with well trained, customer service, sales followup and customer retention agents. We’ve located these FTE’s in an excellent Midwest location with fully redundant service in a state of the art facility offering complete Omni-channel services.
Should you need to implement a program on a short timetable and need fast turnaround with high quality agents, call me and let’s discuss your project.
We survived Hurricane Irma and are open for business.
Call Center Consulting firm MICHAEL CCS founder Mike Schiano says the future is bright for the Contact Center business. Technology breakthroughs and Cloud Services are contributing to increased capability to service Customers via multiple channels faster and more efficiently.
The future of work-from-home and other virtual agents is expanding as Contact Centers can leverage the latest in cloud computing to staff globally while maintaining high quality and security.
MICHAEL CCS is working closely with some major companies to help them improve performance and grow operations worldwide.
- Executing and driving consistent best practices for multiple clients in medium to large contact centers
- Customer Service improvement and Execution on KPI’s in omni-channel environments
- Direct to Consumer Marketing, Sales and Customer Retention
- Building High-performing work cultures and Employee attrition reduction
- Call center technical expertise in evaluation and implementation of all hardware/software
- Management of Bilingual lines of business
- Strategic and Tactical Business Planning and Growth
- P&L and Budget Management for multiple Lines of Business and locations to $50M
- Consumer Marketing and Data Analytics based performance improvement
- RFP preparation, business proposals, and C-level presentations
- Vendor Management
Contact Center consulting and management providing assessment, planning, and implementation services to optimize mission-critical resources – people, process, and technology.
- Strategic and tactical goal development and implementation for Direct to Consumer Marketing and Sales
- Hiring, Training and key employee reviews to ensure teams are staffed with high performing individuals.
- Hands on management of BPO/ In-House/Near Shore and Off Shore Call Center Operations including Call Center vendor selection and management. Assistance with site location, market analysis, contract negotiations, RFP preparation, and C-level presentations.